Thursday, 26 May 2016

My Hobbies


Hey,

Since this is my first post ever I would like to begin with my hobbies. Actually, more specifically, I will talk about my #1 hobby.
I love crafts (which is what this blog is all about) but my true love is sewing, which in my opinion is the best craft ever!
I love making things myself and sewing is my passion. I have made many things and I have improved a lot in the past 5 years since I have learned to sew.
I think I like this craft the best because I like the thought of creating the very clothes I will wear. The self satisfaction you get, there are no words to express it. Another great feeling is when you make something for someone else that you have put all your effort into.
Now enough writing, I'll let my work speak for itself.
The following pictures are of things I have sewed myself, the first two are two of the first things I made, and the last couple of pictures are of more recent crafts.



My first sewing project!










iPad/Microsoft surface case


Pencil Holder
Cute Wallet


No comments:

Post a Comment